The future of the church is being formed in today’s children’s ministries. Your role as a leader of kids and families is one of the most critical roles in the church
INCM exists to equip and support you in this calling.
Join us for this special live online event!
This training will provide:
- 3 Live Training Sessions (*everyone who signs up gets the replays!)
- In-depth awareness of the way grief and trauma presents in children
- Tools for ensuring your ministry structure is built for inclusion of kids affected by grief and trauma
- Practical guides for equipping your volunteers to be competent in grief and trauma care for children
- BONUS: 3 volunteer training videos focused on grief and trauma competent care for you to send to your team!
Learn More Register Now
Develop relationships that last by engaging an international network of leaders who are committed to the discipleship of kids and families.
Experience in-depth and current training that equips and empowers you to lead biblically-based, thriving children’s ministries.
Encounter countless resources for children’s and family ministry through INCM’s connections to countless partners who equip leaders like you.
We understand what it means to serve in children's ministry.
Almost 40 years of impacting the community of children’s and family ministry
Countless leaders served
Global vision for the discipleship of kids and families